LAPACK Archives

[Lapack] clapack problem __imp_printf__

Hello,

For the standard LAPACK (in Fortran), the only calls to the WRITE
statement are in the routines dlamch.f, slamch.f and xerbla.f. In
CLAPACK,
the only calls to printf are in the routines dlamch.c, slamch.c and
xerbla.c.

If you are still stuck on the printf, you can remove them and assign
XERBLA an other task. (For example doing nothing at all.)

At a more general level, you should have a problem on your environment.
You compiler adds a prefix __imp__ to the functions name. Take a look
at:
http://msdn.microsoft.com/msdnmag/issues/02/02/PE/default.aspx your
problem is briefly explained. A priori if you manage to compile a code
with a printf in it you should be able to link with CLAPACK.

Julien