LAPACK Archives

[Lapack] Y12M Permission

To Whom it May Concern,

My name is Joel Sikora and I work for Sandia National Laboratories in
Albuquerque, NM.  I work within the business development group for the
technical personnel.

Sandia has developed code that incorporates your Y12M software and would
like to distribute it for non-commercial (Government) use.  The
information on Netlib suggests that the authors be contacted for
permission prior to any distribution (for both non-commercial and
commercial).  We are requesting permission to distribute Y12M with our
code as well as any licensing terms associated with it.

If you have any questions, please feel free to contact me at
jsikora@Domain.Removed or 505-844-0663.  If you have questions regarding how
the code is being used, the technical contacts are: Ken Alvin,
kfalvin@Domain.Removed, Len Lorence, LJLOREN@Domain.Removed, Sue Carroll,
scarrol@Domain.Removed, and Mark Kiefer, MLKIEFE@Domain.Removed.

Regards,
Joel