From: lapack-bounces@Domain.Removed [mailto:lapack-bounces@Domain.Removed] On
Of Sikora, Joel
Sent: Tuesday, January 10, 2006 11:42 AM
To: lapack@Domain.Removed
Subject: [Lapack] Y12M Permission

To Whom it May Concern,

My name is Joel Sikora and I work for Sandia National Laboratories in
Albuquerque, NM.  I work within the business development group for the
technical personnel.

Sandia has developed code that incorporates your Y12M software and would
like to distribute it for non-commercial (Government) use.  The information
on Netlib suggests that the authors be contacted for permission prior to any
distribution (for both non-commercial and commercial).  We are requesting
permission to distribute Y12M with our code as well as any licensing terms
associated with it.

If you have any questions, please feel free to contact me at
jsikora@Domain.Removed or 505-844-0663.  If you have questions regarding how the
code is being used, the technical contacts are: Ken Alvin,
kfalvin@Domain.Removed, Len Lorence, LJLOREN@Domain.Removed, Sue Carroll,
scarrol@Domain.Removed, and Mark Kiefer, MLKIEFE@Domain.Removed.

Joel Sikora
Science, Technology and Engineering