LAPACK Archives

[Lapack] ScaLAPACK interfaces

Hello, no there is nothing ready yet concerning C/C++ interface for
ScaLAPACK, you'll have to deal with the Fortran interface. We let you know
if we come up with something, Julien

On Mon, 30 Jan 2006, Ihab Salawdeh wrote:

Dear Sir,

I am working in a project of performance analysis for the parallel
mathmatical libraries ... and  I am interested in ScaLAPACK and if it has a
(c or c++) interfaces .... or only the fortran interface ....

thank you

Ihab Salawdeh