LAPACK Archives

[Lapack] questions about CLAPACK/LAPACK

I had some questions not found in:

How can/do people contribute code to LAPACK?  What happens to contributed
bug fix or enhancements?
Does a contributor have to give a release statement or send a signed
document to contribute?
[I didn't see these questions answered at ]

Also, are there official maintainer names I can get (along with
affliations)?  If you do not want to publish on the web, please email me
directly: I need this information to get approval to use CLAPACK (in the
product I'm working on).  Thank you.

Danny Kumamoto, CTG Contractor, Phone: 512-838-5617
kumamoto@Domain.Removed Location: Austin, TX 45 @ 3L104