LAPACK Archives

[Lapack] PB

Hello,

I have a problem when using CLAPACK in a project containing other libraries.
I am under windows XP with visual C++ 6.0.
In fact I it works when I try to find eigenvalues of a matrix with zgeev_
function
under a project that does'nt contain other libraries than CLAPACK, but if I
include others, I have this kind of problems in the build:

MSVCRTD.lib(MSVCRTD.dll) : error LNK2005: _printf already defined in
LIBC.lib(printf.obj)
MSVCRTD.lib(MSVCRTD.dll) : error LNK2005: _fseek already defined in
LIBC.lib(fseek.obj)
MSVCRTD.lib(MSVCRTD.dll) : error LNK2005: _ftell already defined in
LIBC.lib(ftell.obj)

I tryed to ignore libc.lib but I have new kinds of problems:

libtsp.lib(STtrimIws.obj) : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol
___mb_cur_max

It would be very grateful to you if you could help me.

Thanks a lot.

R?gis BEGUIN
Groupe esiea
www.esiea.fr