LAPACK Archives

[Lapack] LAPACK and C++

        Hello,

        I am having problems using LAPACK for my C++ program. I tried using
CLAPACK at first, and I was able to compile and run a test program in C, using
the compiler gcc. However, either switching the compiler to g++ or renaming the
file extension to .cpp resulted in errors. The IT staff at my university think
that this is because CLAPACK cannot be used in C++. I understand there is a
version of LAPACK for C++ (LAPACK++) but it doesn't seem to have the routine
that I need (dsyevr). I understand that there may be a way to build and link
the Fortran files directly to the C++ - is this possible? I can't seem to find
any instructions on how to do it. If is it possible, could you please tell me
how to go about doing it?

Thanks a lot,
Yao-ban Chan