LAPACK Archives

[Lapack] Problem with linking

That issue has been solved by the user alone.
Julie

Hi Julie,
    I am able to compile the program(s) with Lapack. I was using a
wrong command to compile but it was sorted out. Thanks for the help.

Regards
Suman

V K Suman wrote:
hi! I've a problem when I compile and link dgeev_ subroutine. I get no
errors in compiling but when I link I get the following err mssg
undefined reference to `dgesvd_'
      When I compile and link for dgesv_ subroutine I get no error. Can
you tell me what the problem is?

Sincerely
Suman