LAPACK Archives

[Lapack] Assistance

you can download the reference BLAS from:
if you get LAPACK package, you get a nice Makefile so this is even easier
Just detarre lapack.tgz, put the correct (INSTALL/
?) and type 'make blaslib'.

That's for the reference BLAS. It's free.

Now you certainly want to use an optimized BLAS library. (This can runs
much faster (say 10 times).) Here are some choices:

ACML from AMD (can download something freely for sure, check the licence)

GotoBLAS ("free", check the licence)

ATLAS ("free", check the licence)

All those three optimized BLAS are multithreaded.