LAPACK Archives

[Lapack] Vendor libraries, xLA* routines, and SAVE statements.

At least one vendor library (Intel's MKL) has removed
SAVE statements from xLACON and xLASQ3 by adding all
the necessary saved variables to the argument list.

Unfortunately, they didn't change the name of the routines.
Hillarity ensues.  (At least now I know how to use idb.)

Next time I suggest we change the interface to "internal"
xLA* routines without changing their names, remind me of
this.  We now need to jump through some hoops to build
our sgerfsx the condition estimators against MKL.

Jason