LAPACK Archives

[Lapack] Vendor libraries, xLA* routines, and SAVE statements.

Dear Jason,

Next time I suggest we change the interface to "internal"
xLA* routines without changing their names, remind me of
this.  We now need to jump through some hoops to build
our sgerfsx the condition estimators against MKL.

No.  Just because a vendor makes a silly decision does not mean that we
should.  Have you made Intel aware of our new thread safe versions?  Or
would you like me to do that?

Best wishes,

Sven.

http://www.star.net.uk