LAPACK Archives

[Lapack] CLAPACK conflicts with other libraries

Hello,

I have some problem when including zgeev function in a project if it contain
other libraries when building project. These are the debug returns:

"
LINK : warning LNK4075: ignoring /EDITANDCONTINUE due to /INCREMENTAL:NO
specification
MSVCRTD.lib(MSVCRTD.dll) : error LNK2005: _printf already defined in
LIBC.lib(printf.obj)
LINK : warning LNK4098: defaultlib "MSVCRTD" conflicts with use of other libs;
use /NODEFAULTLIB:library
Release/STN_encoder.exe : fatal error LNK1169: one or more multiply defined
symbols found
Error executing link.exe.
"

I tryed to use /NODEFAULTLIB:library but it doesn't work. In fact, I have some
conflict with libraries but doesn't know what to do to use zgeev function of
clapack. If you can help me, it will be very nice.

Thanks.

R?gis
Groupe esiea
www.esiea.fr