LAPACK Archives

[Lapack] Help!

The Lapack++ homepage is maintained at NIST.
Lapack++ has been superseded by the Template Numerical Toolkit (TNT),
which utilizes new features of the ANSI C++ specification. TNT is a new design,
but will integrate the functionality of lapack++, IML++, SparseLib++, and mv++.

Gabriel L?pez wrote:
I'm trying to install LAPACK++ on a Windows XP System. Could any one
provide me with Windows specific instrutions on how to install it?
Thanks in advance.

LLama Gratis a cualquier PC del Mundo.
Llamadas a fijos y m?viles desde 1 c?ntimo por minuto.