LAPACK Archives

[Lapack] LAPack installation

Hello,

yes, Julie may be right. To have a quick way to figure this out, make a
simple test program that just call one of LAPACK routines (say dgesv), do
not even need to have correct arguments or whatever, just few lines of
code. Compile it with the same compiler you are using to compile IT++, if
you see the same error message, this indicates imcompatibilty between your
compiler and your lapack library, certainly due to the 32/64 bit mixed.

-j