LAPACK Archives

[Lapack] TIMING/Makefile typos

Yes you are right, thanks for letting us know, Julien.

On Fri, 5 May 2006, Fabrizio Bisetti wrote:

Hi all,

first of all, thanks so much for having looked after LAPACK for all of
these years. It's truly a great piece of software.

I'm writing to point out a small set of typos/bugs in TIMING/Makefile,
which prevented the timing to be done at least on my machine and shell
(/bin/bash)

The TIMING/Makefile has many timing executables invoked as

<exec> instead of ./<exec>

This created some difficulties and editing needed to be done.

I just thought to let you know for future releases.

Thanks again,
Fabrizio

Fabrizio Bisetti
PhD Student