LAPACK Archives

[Lapack] I need help with LAPACK

under cygwin one way to go is to use directly their precompiled lapack

if you really want to install LAPACK yourself

1) download lapack from htpp://
    in the directory where you want it
2) tar xvf lapack
3) gzip -d lapack.tar
4) cd LAPACK
5) mv INSTALL/
6) make blaslib
7) make lib
9) make

you certainly are stucked at 5).
6) create the reference BLAS library named blas_LINUX.a (you can rename it
as you want)
7) create the LAPACK library named lapack_LINUX.a
8-9) perfom some testings of the two libraries it's optionnal, once 9) is
finished you can check the .out files that have been created.