LAPACK Archives

[Lapack] I need help with LAPACK

under cygwin one way to go is to use directly their precompiled lapack
libary

if you really want to install LAPACK yourself

1) download lapack from htpp://www.netlib.org/lapack/lapack.tgz
    in the directory where you want it
2) tar xvf lapack
3) gzip -d lapack.tar
4) cd LAPACK
5) mv INSTALL/make.inc.LINUX make.inc
6) make blaslib
7) make lib
8) cd TESTING
9) make

you certainly are stucked at 5).
6) create the reference BLAS library named blas_LINUX.a (you can rename it
as you want)
7) create the LAPACK library named lapack_LINUX.a
8-9) perfom some testings of the two libraries it's optionnal, once 9) is
finished you can check the .out files that have been created.