LAPACK Archives

[Lapack] I need help with LAPACK

On Wed, 2006-05-10 at 11:58 -0700, M Fatih Yilmaz wrote:
I trying to set up LAPACK on Windows XP.
I have downloaded Cygwin and I tried set under Cygwin
I have downloaded the Lapack.tgz everything is working
until here but to modify makeinc.txt file my
computer(intel) doesnt accept _sun4solve for the
platform
SHELL = /bin/sh
PLAT = _SUN4SOLVE

if you could help me with that I `ll appricate it.
Thanks

Mehmet Yilmaz

Mehmet,
PLAT only specifies a suffix to be attached to the library file name and
had no functional meaning at all.
Could you please give us more details about your problem? Could you tell
us which error message do you get?

Thanks,
Alfredo

Alfredo Buttari,
Innovative Computing Laboratory,
UTK Computer Science Dept.
1122 Volunteer Blvd. Knoxville, TN 37996
Tel: 001-865-974-9989