LAPACK Archives

[Lapack] Installation

On Wed, 2006-05-24 at 14:35 +0200, Mattia Merenda wrote:
Hello,
I am Mattia Merenda a student of the University of Lecce,Italy.
I need some informations about how to install the software LAPACK on an
Intel Itanium 2 64 bits with Linux as operating system.
Can I find these informations anywhere?
I thank you in advance for the answer and I set
Best Ragards.
Mattia  Merenda

Ciao Mattia,
all you have to do is modify the file make.inc. You just need to set the
FORTRAN variable to point to your fortran compiler (with the compilation
flags of your choice in OPTS) and the BLAS variable to specify the
location of your BLAS library (this is only used for the testing phase
performed at istallation).
Regards,
alfredo buttari

Alfredo Buttari PhD,
Innovative Computing Laboratory,
UTK Computer Science Dept.
1122 Volunteer Blvd. Knoxville, TN 37996
Tel: 001-865-974-9985