LAPACK Archives

[Lapack] Regarding installation of CLAPACK in Windows environment

This is Koushik from Clemson University. I am trying to install CLAPACK
in my system. Even after reading the installation guide I did not
understand how to build it in windows. The tar and make files are used
in UNIX and how do I proceed for windows. Or can I run the files
directly and how can I run these files on VC++. Please guide me in
installing CLAPACK.
Thank you,