LAPACK Archives

[Lapack] lapack installation question - for Solaris 8 GNU Fortran

Jon

if you want to use the gnu g77 compiler, just use the make.inc.LINUX
from the INSTALL directory.
You need to edit this file to put the correct path of the blas library
you want to use: in your case atlas.

Hope it helps
Julie
Jon Chock wrote:

Hi Lapack Support!

I?m trying to install scipy which requires numpy, lapack, atlas and
python. I?m building on a Solaris 8 machine that uses GNU everything
(i.e. gcc, binutils, m4, make, etc.). It looks like the lapack
installation is for a Solaris 2.x system using SparcWorks compilers
and I wondered if you have any notes on building it for Solaris 8 with
GNU applications.

Thanks!

JC