LAPACK Archives

[Lapack] Text on Netlib BLAS homepage

I work on the Intel Math Kernel Library team.

We noticed that there is the following blub on the Netlib BLAS homepage

ref     <a href=";>ACML AMD Core Math Library</a>
,       The AMD Core Math Library (ACML) incorporates BLAS, LAPACK and
,       FFT routines, which are designed to be used by a wide range of
,       software developers to obtain excellent performance from their
,       applications running on AMD platforms.

We think developers might benefit from a similar statement about Intel
MKL.  :-)

Would you consider adding the following text in the location where the
above AMD ACML text is?

ref     <a href=";>Intel Math
Kernel Library</a>
,      The Intel Math Kernel Library (Intel MKL) includes BLAS, LAPACK,
,      ScaLAPACK, Sparse Solvers, Vector Math, and FFT routines which
,      offer competitive performance on AMD platforms and outstanding
,      performance on Intel platforms.

Thank you very much for your consideration.

Ps.  I tried to make the text length the same as the existing AMD text.