LAPACK Archives

[Lapack] CLAPACK

Good afternoon,
i am a spanish student and i am doing my final Thesis. I need a linear
algebra library. I have install "CLAPACK". (I use Microsoft Visual C++
to work).
I have built the library, but when i try to use a rutine the error is:

               --------------------Configuration: test - Win32
Debug--------------------
Linking...
main.obj : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol "int __cdecl
sgesv_(long *,long *,float *,long *,long *,float *,long *,long *)"
(?sgesv_@@YAHPAJ0PAM00100 at Z)
Debug/test.exe : fatal error LNK1120: 1 unresolved externals
Error executing link.exe.

test.exe - 2 error(s), 0 warning(s)

I would be very pleased if you can help me.

Sincerely,
Elvira Garcia.