LAPACK Archives

[Lapack] linking multiple files with clapack

hello, what is the error message? -j

On Wed, 28 Jun 2006, Mahen Jayawardena wrote:

Hi,

I downloaded the clapack.tgz pacakage and installed it. I managed to execute
a simple program in the form

cc -o test test.c $CLAPACKDIR/lapack_LINUX.a $CLAPACKDIR/blas_LINUX.a
$CLAPACK/F2CLIBS/libF77.a $CLAPACK/F2CLIBS/libI77.a -lm

But when i try to do a more complex linking with multiple forms this does not
link.

Eg:-

cc -o test test1.o test2.o $CLAPACKDIR/lapack_LINUX.a
$CLAPACKDIR/blas_LINUX.a $CLAPACK/F2CLIBS/libF77.a $CLAPACK/F2CLIBS/libI77.a
-lm

where test1.o and test2.o are allreday compiled.

Any help is greatly appreciated.

Regards,

Mahen