LAPACK Archives

[Lapack] CLAPACK

Caroline McGrouther wrote:
Hi,

I was curious how large CLAPACK is once you install it.  Are there any
files that are unecessary once you have run all of the steps.

Thank you very much,

Caroline

On my laptop everything is 100MB, including the source, binaries, timing,
testing, etc. All you need to make your code work is the library "lapack___.a"
(9MB) and the header "clapack.h" (240KB). Don't throw away the the "make.inc",
since you probably invested some time in figuring out the settings.

Jakub