LAPACK Archives

[Lapack] CLAPACK

Hi!
 I am trying to compute eigenvalues and eingenvectors of a symmetric and real
matrix. For this task, I am using the funtion called "dspevd_()".
 For a matrix of size 512x512 it works pretty well, but when I increase the
size
 (something around 2048x2048) it returns 'segmentation float'.
 I did a test: if I just ask for calculation  eingenvalues, it works again even
for the 2048x2048 matrix
 I imagine that I have some problem of limit for the matrices, but I don t know
how to solve.  Do you have an idea?

 Thank you!
 Carolina.

 Novidade no Yahoo! Mail: receba alertas de novas mensagens no seu celular.
Registre seu aparelho agora!