LAPACK Archives

[Lapack] CLAPack and windows.h header file problem

Hi,

I am Koushik from Clemson University. I am using CLAPack for my research
work and I am unable to use the "windows.h" header file and its related
functions. When ever I include that header file the VC++ compiler shows
errors in the "clapack.h" header file. Can you please guide me through?

Thank you,
Koushik