LAPACK Archives

[Lapack] About fortran program

Dear Sir,
I would like to compute eigenvalues and eigenvectors of complex general matrix.
I found the program called Subroutine cg in EISPACK. But, I applied
this program 4x4 complex martix, this subroutine cg does not work. Do
you know any free subroutine to compute eigenvalues and eigenvectors
for complex general matrix. You can send it via email to me.
This is very important for my future work. I will apply it to a bigger
complex matrix.
I am looking forward to hearing you as soon as you can.
Thank you for your consideration.
Best regards,
Assist. Prof. Dr. Gulay Birkok