LAPACK Archives

[Lapack] LAPACK-related project

I've noticed the list of LAPACK-related projects located at . Is it possible to add to this
list a link to my project, within which some of LAPACK subroutines were
translated to another languages (C++, Pascal, Visual Basic, Zonnon)?

ALGLIB is non-commercial project and source codes translated from LAPACK are
freely downloadable from (English translation of a much larger
Russian website LAPACK-related results may be seen at , ,

With best regards, Sergey Bochkanov.

P.S. Sorry for my English.