LAPACK Archives

[Lapack] LAPACK-related project

Hello Sergey,
Great project that you have here!
A more appropriate place to put a reference to the alglib project is on the
LAPACK forum web page:
 http://icl.cs.utk.edu/lapack-forum/ and moreover you can do it yourself! ;-)
Sincerely,
Julie.

shadeofgray wrote:
Hello!

I've noticed the list of LAPACK-related projects located at
http://www.netlib.org/lapack/relatedlinks.html . Is it possible to add to
this list a link to my project, within which some of LAPACK subroutines were
translated to another languages (C++, Pascal, Visual Basic, Zonnon)?

ALGLIB is non-commercial project and source codes translated from LAPACK are
freely downloadable from www.alglib.net (English translation of a much larger
Russian website alglib.sources.ru). LAPACK-related results may be seen at
http://www.alglib.net/linequations/ , http://www.alglib.net/matrixops/ ,
http://www.alglib.net/eigen/

With best regards, Sergey Bochkanov.

P.S. Sorry for my English.