LAPACK Archives

[Lapack] LAPACK-related project

Hello Sergey,
Great project that you have here!
A more appropriate place to put a reference to the alglib project is on the
LAPACK forum web page: and moreover you can do it yourself! ;-)

shadeofgray wrote:

I've noticed the list of LAPACK-related projects located at . Is it possible to add to
this list a link to my project, within which some of LAPACK subroutines were
translated to another languages (C++, Pascal, Visual Basic, Zonnon)?

ALGLIB is non-commercial project and source codes translated from LAPACK are
freely downloadable from (English translation of a much larger
Russian website LAPACK-related results may be seen at , ,

With best regards, Sergey Bochkanov.

P.S. Sorry for my English.