LAPACK Archives

[Lapack] Installation

Mattia,

Here is a link on the documentation from the HPL
website:http://www.netlib.org/benchmark/hpl/documentation.html
Just read carefully the instructions
Julie
Mattia Merenda wrote:

Hello,
I am Mattia Merenda a student of the University of Lecce,Italy.
I need some informations about how to install the software High Performance
Linpack and how to run it on the platform Intel Itanium 2 64 bits with Linux
as operating system.
Can I find these informations anywhere?
There is a typical procedure to set the parameters to run HPL
I thank you in advance for the answer.If it is possible to receive the
answer before the end of this week I really thank you. I set
Best Ragards.
Mattia  Merenda