From: lapack-bounces@Domain.Removed [mailto:lapack-bounces@Domain.Removed] On
Behalf
Of Douglas W Cameron
Sent: Wednesday, September 27, 2006 11:02 AM
To: lapack@Domain.Removed
Subject: [Lapack] LAPACK/BLAS

Are there any procedures in place to insure that no one contributes code to
LAPACK/BLAS who is not entitled to?

IBM is thinking of using LAPACK/BLAS v3, and I just want to access the risks
involve in distributing such code.

Any information that you can provide would be appreciated.

Douglas W. Cameron
Consulting Attorney, Intellectual Property Law
IBM Research
Internet: nac@Domain.Removed
Voice:  (TL 862) 914-945-3244
Home 516 334 0534
Admin (Ang?lique Maldonado):  x3243)
Fax:  x3281
PREPARED BY IBM ATTORNEY / PRIVILEGED AND CONFIDENTIAL