LAPACK Archives

[Lapack] How to install LAPACK in home directory (non SU)

Hi,

How can I install LAPACK in my home directory?
Say: /home/myname/.lapack

I tried this command
[myname at host LAPACK ]$ make --prefix=/home/myname/.lapack

But of no avail.
Thanks and hope tohear from you again.

-- Regards,
Edward WIJAYA
SINGAPORE

------------ Institute For Infocomm Research - Disclaimer -------------
This email is confidential and may be privileged.  If you are not the intended
recipient, please delete it and notify us immediately. Please do not copy or
use it for any purpose, or disclose its contents to any other person. Thank you.