LAPACK Archives

[Lapack] LAPACK installation problem

Would you help me? I am in great problem with
installing LAPACK on my INTEL P4 2.4 GH machine.
Installation process is aborted with the following
message:

make[1]: Leaving directory
`/home/MPBSoft/lapack/LAPACK/BLAS/TESTING'
( cd BLAS; ./xblat2s < sblat2.in ; \
           ./xblat2d < dblat2.in ; \
           ./xblat2c < cblat2.in ; \
           ./xblat2z < zblat2.in )
open: 'new' file exists
apparent state: unit 6 named SBLAT2.SUMM
last format: list io
lately reading direct formatted external IO
/bin/sh: line 1:  3884 Aborted
./xblat2s <sblat2.in
open: 'new' file exists
apparent state: unit 6 named DBLAT2.SUMM
last format: list io
lately reading direct formatted external IO
/bin/sh: line 1:  3885 Aborted
./xblat2d <dblat2.in
open: 'new' file exists
apparent state: unit 6 named CBLAT2.SUMM
last format: list io
lately reading direct formatted external IO
/bin/sh: line 1:  3886 Aborted
./xblat2c <cblat2.in
open: 'new' file exists
apparent state: unit 6 named ZBLAT2.SUMM
last format: list io
lately reading direct formatted external IO
/bin/sh: line 1:  3887 Aborted
./xblat2z <zblat2.in
make: *** [blas_testing] Error 134