LAPACK Archives

[Lapack] Issue with installing LAPACK

Hello,

you might have messed up with your compilers. You certainly have at least
two Fortran compilers (g77 and pgf77). You certainly have compiled one
part of the object using the Portland compiler and what you are trying to
do now is a link with g77. If this is what you have done, then the error
message is to be expected. g77 can not find the runtime library of pg by
itself.

So the best is to start over with a nice
        make clean
        make
so that all the .o are generated by the same compiler and the linker is
the same as well.

Julien.