LAPACK Archives

[Lapack] Issue with installing LAPACK

Hello Steve,
sorry, I thought I have answered.
1- thanks for the compiler warning, we have removed it recently. Not a big
    deal for your concern: it's just a warning, it concerns a testing file
2- yep we have some failures in the testing. We know. Thanks fro pointing
    this out. Once more this should not concern you. Say that the matrices
    where our algos fails are really tough and you should not see them in
    your daily life.
So enjoy LAPACK and congarts for the successfull install.
Julien.