LAPACK Archives

[Lapack] Matlab Wrapper

Is there a Matlab wrapper to call lapack functions?

Something like?

info = lapack('dgtsv', size(A,1), 1, diag(A,-1), diag(A), diag(A,1),
b, size(b,1));

I realize that Matlab is using Lapack underneath... but it would be
real nice to directly call some of the Lapack functions directly
instead of trying to contort Matlab to do what I want.  (In this
case, solve a tridiagonal system; in other cases, reduce a matrix to
a standard form...)

Thanks,
David Gleich