LAPACK Archives

[Lapack] Matlab Wrapper

David,
we have a Matlab wrapper that was written by Remi Delmas (Remi is in
copy of the email).
Here is the link: http://icl.cs.utk.edu/~delmas/lapwrapmw.htm
Sincerely
Julie Langou

David Gleich wrote:
Is there a Matlab wrapper to call lapack functions?

Something like?

info = lapack('dgtsv', size(A,1), 1, diag(A,-1), diag(A), diag(A,1),
b, size(b,1));

I realize that Matlab is using Lapack underneath... but it would be
real nice to directly call some of the Lapack functions directly
instead of trying to contort Matlab to do what I want.  (In this
case, solve a tridiagonal system; in other cases, reduce a matrix to
a standard form...)

Thanks,
David Gleich