LAPACK Archives

[Lapack] Matlab Wrapper

Hello David,

yep, we have investigated this. A student LAPACK developer, Remi Delmas,
has built last Spring a script to generate automatically a matlab wrapper
for all LAPACK subroutines. That's really cool. The generated interface
are 'raw' but with a bit a practice, you'll be able to quickly write a
second interface to this wrapper to perform the syntax you want, see the
examples. ('syev' and 'gels').

The project is not in the LAPACK source code. This is still a beta work
but several people have already used it successfully. The webpage is at:
        http://icl.cs.utk.edu/~delmas/lapwrapmw.htm

Send email directly to Remi and I if you want more support on the matter.

Best wishes,
Julien.