LAPACK Archives

[Lapack] Error during BLAS/ESSL testing.

  During the BLAS/ESSL (AIX platform) testing phase of  LAPACK `make'
I got the following error

xlf -q64 -b64 /lib/crt0_64.o zblat2.o \
         -lessl  -o ../xblat2z
make[1]: Leaving directory `/afs/enea.it/frascati/erg/podda/usr/local/
lib/Repository/lapack.d/LAPACK/BLAS/TESTING'
( cd BLAS; ./xblat2s < sblat2.in ; \
            ./xblat2d < dblat2.in ; \
            ./xblat2c < cblat2.in ; \
            ./xblat2z < zblat2.in )
STOP 1
STOP 1
STOP 1
STOP 1
make: *** [blas_testing] Error 1

Looking at summary (for istance CBLAT2.SUMM) I found:

CGEMV : 2538-2016
The form (ARG NO. 1) of a matrix must be 'N', 'T', or 'C'.

CGEMV : 2538-2099
End of input argument error reporting. For more information, refer to
Engineering and Scientific Subroutine Library Guide and Reference
(SA22-7904).

CGEMV : 2538-2604
Execution terminating due to error count for error number 2099.

Actually in cblat2 source I found that the ESSL CGEMV routine is
invoked withe the `/' (slash) as first arguments, which is not a
supported value.
Missing/wrong parameters in the customized make.inc file for AIX?

Thanks

Salvatore Podda