LAPACK Archives

[Lapack] Moment matrix eigenvector update

Rank one perturbation of a symmetric matrix:

cs.nju.edu.cn/people/zhaojinxi/miao.pdf

And the secular equation can be solved
with laed4(N,I,D,Z,rho,Delta,Dlambda,info), Delta is useful for the
calculation of the new eigenvectors. Z is not the original modifying vector
but its transformation with the original eigenvectors.

Laszlo