LAPACK Archives

[Lapack] .NET Framework / LAPACK related question

Dear Sirs,

    I work as a software developer at the computational department of the
Financial Company "Compagnie Benjamin de Rothschild" at Geneva, Switzerland.
I am currently developing several financial mathematical routines that involve
some matrix calculations, and thus would I like to know if the BLAS and LAPACK
library suites are available for the .NET Framework, preferably as a reliable
open-source project written in C#.

If you possibly know about the existence of such a software suite, would you be
kind enough to send me some information and/or related web links.

Thank you in advance for your answer

Sincerely

               Jos? Ch. Bernardo

Jos? Christian Bernardo

La Compagnie Benjamin de Rothschild S.A.
29, route de Pr?-Bois
P.O. Box 490
CH-1215 Geneva 15

Internet communications cannot be guaranteed to be confidential, secure
or error-free as information could be intercepted, corrupted, lost,
arrive late or contain viruses. The sender therefore does not accept liability
for any errors or omissions in the context of this message which arise
as a result of Internet transmission.

Unless otherwise stipulated herein, any opinions contained in this message are
those of the author and are not given or endorsed by the company through which
this message is sent.

Nothing in this message or in its attachments should be construed as a
solicitation or offer, or recommendation, to acquire or dispose of any
investment or to engage in any other transaction.