LAPACK Archives

[Lapack] LAPACK 3.1, gfortran and "EXTERNAL etime"

And Tobias Burnus <burnus@Domain.Removed> writes:
Using "INTRINSIC etime" (or as said without specifying
external/intrinsic) it works.

Builds for me without the patch with Debian's gfortran:
  GNU Fortran 95 (GCC) 4.1.2 20061115 (prerelease) (Debian 4.1.1-21)

But etime's declaration does need fixed at some point.  I saw
this on the gfortran list too soon before release to investigate
which compilers want what declaration.  Thanks for pointing it
out!  (It's noted on our internal bug list.)

Jason