LAPACK Archives

[Lapack] eispack

There are no restrictions. I wonder why you would prefer eispack over LAPACK,

which is generally faster and has more functionality. Will you or someone
else
from the SAGE project be at the MSRI meeting in Berkeley in the last week of
January?
We could talk about it then.

Jim Demmel

Joshua Kantor wrote:

I was just curious, are there any license then restrictions on the use of
eispack code. I was thinking of using some code from it in a project I am
a developer for (it is an open source computer algebra system called
SAGE, see http://sage.math.washington.edu/sage.)  Most
everything else in that project is GPL'd and I wanted to make sure there
were no licensing issues.

                                                        Josh Kantor