LAPACK Archives

[Lapack] BLAS included in LAPACK (incomplete)

Hi,

The LAPACK .tar.gz contains BLAS; however, not all BLAS routines are
available. I understand that LAPACK does not need the other routines,
but I think it would make sense to include them. Otherwise one has an
incomplete libblas (contained in LAPACK), which can lead to surprising
error messages. The number of missing functions is rather short:

CSROT
DROTM
DROTMG
DSDOT
SDSDOT
SROTM
SROTMG
ZDROT

Thanks for continuing to maintain LAPACK!

Regards,

Tobias