LAPACK Archives

[Lapack] BLAS included in LAPACK (incomplete)

Hello LAPACKers,

We have already discussed this several times. We agreed on providing the
complete reference BLAS through LAPACK. No last minute objections? If
none, we can begin to prepare this now in the SVN repository and release
it whenever we release a new LAPACK with as side note.

Best wishes,
Julien.