LAPACK Archives

[Lapack] URGENT - High Precision Complex Calculation

Dear Lapack Staff,
first of all: Your program is great!!!
I just have a problem with complex eigenvalue computations. More precisely
the subroutines ZGEEV and ZGEEVX return eigenvalues where the real part is
wrong in the last four digits and the complex part is wrong in the last 7
digits (it seems to me that the last digits are arbitrarily chosen).
I compared the Lapack-results with results given by Mathematica.
What can I do to get higher precision?
Thanks a lot in advance!
The very best Regards!
Michael