LAPACK Archives

[Lapack] Dear Sir! I am a student in studying vision

Dear Sir

I am a student in studying vision.

My ability of English is poor. So I need to consideration. I believe that
you understand it.

I am writing to ask you to send me files - blasDB.lib F77DB.lib I77DB.lib
for Window version or to know me site.

I search files for two days. But I was not able to find files for Window
version. I was able to find Unix version files.

I don?t know that The reason I wasn?t able to find files is My English
ability or no files in site

I need files urgently. Although you are annoyed by me, I need your help.

I believe that you send me about it. I will expect your mail.