Date: Wed, 14 Feb 2007 12:24:18 +0300 (MSK)
From: shadeofgray <shadeofgray@Domain.Removed>
To: lapack@Domain.Removed
Subject: [Lapack] LAPACK licensing

Hello!

I have a question about LAPACK licensing. Can I make some modifications in
the LAPACK and distribute modified code under terms I choose on my own? Or
should I distribute it under the same terms as original code? I think that
triple MPL/GPL/LGPL license more suits my needs than 3-clause BSD license
used in LAPACK. But can I relicense it?

With best regards, Sergey Bochkanov.

P.S. Sorry for my English.