LAPACK Archives

[Lapack] Different answers on second run

I am trying to use the dgesv routine from version 3.0 of the CLAPACK.  I
have a case where upon a second call to the routine, passing in the same
inputs I get different output vector.  The memory space has not changed
between runs, and this is important.  If I call the routine with a copy of
the data, the results are the same as if I ran it for the first time.  I
believe the results are correct for the second run.  Is there some global
memory that needs to be initialized for the routine to work properly?  Am I
missing something obvious?  I have been through the memory allocations and
the inputs with a fine comb and have come across no issues.

Best Regards,
Abe Krebs