LAPACK Archives

[Lapack] Different answers on second run

Hello,

when you read DGESV header, the matrix A and the vector B are flagged as
inpout/output. In input A is your matrix, B is your set of right-hand
sides. In output, A is overwritren by the L and U factors and B is
overwritten by the solution.

If you call it twice DGESV without changing anything., this going to do
something weird and for sure the second output vector as nothing to do
with the one from the first run.

Did you miss this?

Julien.